Experience the Thrill
Get a glimpse of what you can expect when you when you enjoy the adventure of a tethered hot air balloon ride!
Hot Air Balloon Glow
Our evening Balloon Glow at Zearing Park will be a spectacular event!
On Friday and Saturday nights right after sunset, approximately from 7 - 8:30 PM, eight hot air balloons will light up the sky as they are inflated to float stationery above the concert stage area. The night sky sight of balloons lit from within floating like giant Chinese lanterns is breathtaking! Bring your lawn chairs and enjoy the view with us all!
$15 per person
Tethered ride tickets can be purchased here when available. **Check back soon to purchase your tickets!
Please note that all ticket sales are non-refundable, even in the event of cancellation caused by inclement weather conditions.
Friday and Saturday from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Check back soon for information on how to book a timeslot and experience a tethered balloon ride!
What to expect
- Rides are approximately 10 minutes long and can hold between 4 – 6 people (depending on weight).
- The tethered rides are wheelchair accessible! There are very few balloon baskets in the US with a door. Climbing into a basket is not a problem for many people, but for some it may seem impossible. For those with knee problems, or those using a cane, walker or wheelchair, we are offering balloons with Easy Access Baskets that make entering the basket easy. Our goal is to include anyone who wants to experience a balloon ride!! Our baskets also have a clear door, so those in wheelchairs and kids can see out with no problem!
- It does get noisy in the balloons so please be prepared for that if bringing younger children who may be afraid of loud noises.
- All riders need to sign a waiver. Waivers will be available in-person prior to the ride and are required prior to the flight.
- Some tickets will be available to purchase at the event.
- Please note that all ticket sales are non-refundable, even in the event of cancellation caused by inclement weather conditions.